Thursday, March 28, 2013

when what we believe breaks down

"...But what we believe doesn't matter unless we know who we believe. And when what we believe breaks down, if we trust who we believe, then even we don't understand, or are uncertain about things,  we can trust the person that we believe." 

I used to be a doubter. I went through season of intense doubt, and more than once seriously considered walking away from Christianity. But my experience over the last 18 months of connecting with Jesus, and helping others connect with Jesus has changed that part of me. I haven't doubted since. The video below is from Jessie Handy, a trainer in the Immanuel Approach to Healing and to Life. I was in the class when she gave this devotional, and I was writing feverishly, trying to capture what she said. This morning I found the video. It reflects exactly what I have experienced.



I Know Whom I Have Believed from Alive and Well, Inc on Vimeo.

No comments: